“Exceptional customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Norco
Sierra Foothills
“Exceptional customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

While on two overnight stays to the Norco Hampton Inn, I not only had the usual pleasant clean room, but I experienced a case of exceptional customer service. Check-in was a snap. The gentleman running the front desk, Octavio, was very helpful and friendly.

Best of all, on my second trip to Norco, he gave me the same room I had previously. I mentioned I liked the room and its location when I checked out after my first visit and Octavio remembered that detail. That made my day!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Milwaukie, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Stayed for a week on business. The hotel was clean and recently remodeled. No pool, but for me that wasn't an issue. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn, with limited variety, but was warm and well prepared. Staff was very friendly and helpful in finding things for me to do while I had some free time.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ElementHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
We appreciate you taking time to share your experience at our property. As a business traveler we understand that you come across many hotels, which makes your comments very valuable to our staff. Our guests are the inspiration for our service delivery. We are delighted you were a guest at our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back.
Ridgecrest, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed on points so value was good. The hotel was clean an recently remodeled. The breakfast good, but some food was not warm. There was a good selection of fruit and other items. The pool was broke, but we didn't need it and the reason for only 4 stars.

• Stayed April 2012
Thank You for staying at our property. I apologize for the pool not being in order during your stay as it was out of order for general maintenance. I'am glad to say the pool is back in order. We look forward to your return visit.
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We spent a few days at this location to recup from a surgical procedure. From beginning to end, We were treated like royalty. The sales director, Melissa and Yash, assistant mgr. even help me get my luggage from my car to my room. I was with my sister who had the procedure and they were attentive to all our needs. The front desk(Samatha) gave us a courtesy call just to check up on us. The hotel was literally a home away from home as I am a local. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast in the morning was very good and Michelle also demonstrated attentiveness and excellence as she provided me with assitance.
The overall expeience was a blessing.... If you are in need of a friendly- warm atmosphere...look no further.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Corona, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I use the conference room at this hotel on a very regular basis, and I always have phenomenal experiences with the staff!!!

They are extravagantly friendly and helpful, going above and beyond any needs or wants!

I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

We spent 2 nights in this hotel during our week long trip to Southern California. We almost drove past the hotel, the entrance is actually down the alley in the back. Clean and comfortable room with microwave and refrigerator. Hot coffee 24 hours in the lobby and fresh baked cookies at the front desk were a welcome touch. Our only complaint - the outdoor pool was small and not heated.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Running Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

I got a room at this hotel after going to the Howard Johnson just down the road. This hotel is SUPER nice, its a Hilton property which is really nice. Good price! Would stay again. Near Norco? Book here for the best rooms at great prices! Also, staff is very nice, and the free breakfast is good!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Norco-Corona-Eastvale? Share your experiences!