“Excellent Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Excellent Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great lunch, Maine lobster, salads, sandwiches were all well priced and perfectly prepared. I was surprised actually since we brought a friend for the view! Over the last 30 years we've come here usually by boat, but it was really nice to see the place doing well even the decor, though tired, hasn't changed.

Newport Beach, California
“Review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went for drinks on a Monday night with friends. Place obviously wasn't too busy but they had good specials and the location is pretty cool.

I'd like to come back on a busier night or bar hop on a boat. Seems like you could park out back on your boat and come in for a drink. Heard it gets kind of gross fri/sat nights but whatever.

Visited September 2013
Laguna Niguel, California
“Popular brunch venue for locals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I arrived at this restaurant at 10:00 am to find the entire restaurant, inside and out, completely full. TV screens in every corner allowed a view of football to all during sunday brunch. The brunch menu is extensive and includes lobster omelets, eggs benedict and every kind of brunch specialty. The prices are more than reasonable if you include the bottomless, free champagne. I've been going to this restaurant since I was a child but this early brunch really appeals to the locals and is a great way to catch your favorite game.

Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Great view great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My Wife and I went there for our wedding anniversary. First off we sat outside and the view was breathtaking and secondly the kettle one girls were there giving free shots of vodka and that was a definite plus. My Wife ordered the prime rib because that's her favorite menu item. The prime rib was big and very thick and my Wife was right when she said its the best prime rib ever because she gave me a bite and it was wonderful. I ordered the seafood paella and it was to die for. It had steamed clams, mussels,scallops,shrimp and chicken on a plate of rice and chorizo. I can eat a lot and the plate was huge and I could barely finish the plate but I had to cause it was that good. My favorite were the clams. Can't wait to go back

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, UK
“Credit card charged $30 more than we signed for!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Popped in for half price wine on Thursday, with a good view, service a bit slow.
Decided to stay for food which was good - filet steak and fish with lobster tail.
We signed for the bill at $107 and left a cash tip. On arrival back to the UK our credit card was charged $137.
Am now hoping that this gets resolved satisfactorily. Having had a similar experience last year at another restaurant in Florida we had to get our credit card company involved.
Star ratign based on this over charge.

• Visited September 2013