“Fantastic pizza with a great, laid-back ambiance” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #170 of 401 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Mission Viejo, California
“Fantastic pizza with a great, laid-back ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is the kind of place you go with your kids to have really outstanding pizza and say "when I was your age..."!
The decor looks like my childhood memories of pizza parlors and is very low key and relaxing. Also, the Beatles memorabilia is a plus. There's a small arcade in the back and quarter machines scattered throughout.
I highly recommend the Goat Cheese pizza (whether or not you're a vegetarian)! Non-greasy, high-quality ingredients on a delightful crust make this my favorite.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lake Forest, CA
“NIce Old School Vibe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2009

Being a fan of old school "Pizza Parlor" restaurants I was excited to go to Sgt. Pepperonis, because I had heard about it before.

The inside decor is really cool, with the old wood paneling on the walls and lots of framed Beatles posters on the wall.

The Lunch Special is a great value, and it comes with a Salad, Two slices of Pizza, and a drink... I think the special was only between $5-7, but I can't remember for sure.

I am told that sometimes the pizza is round, and sometimes it's square... not sure the reasoning but I bet there is a logical reason from the guys in the kitchen.

Overall I like the place a lot, it's refreshing to go to places like this when all the other common places have to unique style of there own becuase they are just part of a franchise. I'd pick this hole in the wall over papa johns/pizza hut/dominos any day!