This Marriott is okay, very handy to have the mall next door, the pools are great and the staff very helpful and friendly. There is a Hertz located right in the lobby, but I suggest making a reservation before getting there to assure a car.
Make sure to request a FULL balcony, otherwise you'll just get one with a railing and no floor.
There are 3 separate building, the main one is the tower and the other 2 are like motels, but still nice. If you spend a few more bucks, get an oceanview room and watch the sunsets- you will NOT be disappointed.
I have stayed here several times and always had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Marriott and Hotels.com so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriott Newport Beach