First, the customer service was beyond 5-star. From the valet, to the concierge, to Front Desk Staff, everyone went out of their way to greet me and remember my name. My room was very nice, bedding was very comfortable. The downside - it's expensive. Valet is $28/night, self-park is $21. Wi-fi costs $12 per day, and I found it to be very slow and unreliable during my stay. I spent a few hours at the quiet pool, but the Sand Bar wasn't open and there wasn't an attendant, so I wasn't able to order any drinks or food. The Sand Bar opened around 1pm, and once I did order food it was good (but very expensive!). For as much as I paid for my room, I would have hoped for a free breakfast included. The only breakfast options are the Starbucks or very expensive room service. It is a very nice hotel, but I can't give it four stars because it didn't seem like a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriott Newport Beach