I stayed her. As part of a conference earlier this month and enjoyed my time here.
Main pros would be the service (staff were extremely helpful) the rooms were large with a huge walk in shower but no bath (that didn't bother us)
Lovely grounds and pool area
Unfortunately we were not here long enough to sample th. Spa but that looked nice too.
We did eat one night in the lounge and the food was tasty. Drinks menu was extensive also with over 30 different Whiskys!!
Main cons for me were location. This hotel is over a 20 min cab ride to the beach although it is just over the road from Fashion Island and some amazing shopping including Macy's, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and many more
Overall I guess it depends what you are going for but we enjoyed our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amid the unparalleled beauty and relaxed luxury of Newport Beach comes an inventive new concept in hospitality - and a whole new take on the Southern California lifestyle. Welcome to the $75 million redesign of the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, where you'll find your most ambitious visions realized. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Newport Beach