I was here for a work meeting so I would've normally never stayed here for pleasure. I would highly recommend for families that would like to be close to water as there is a bay right next to hotel. Not sure if its available to all because our group rented it out for an evening. Ideal waters for paddle boarding and kayaking.
Liked: - Self parking is convenient because property is sprawling. Easy access to car if your room was in a building away from the lobby. I was in the Balboa building which I would recommend- clean and quiet (apart from loud air conditioner)
- Hotel catering was one of the best I've had! Greek yogurt fruit parfaits, green tea pana cotta...
- cool kid friendly pool but also had cabana options
Dislikes: - some of the meeting rooms and rooms were not nice. Unless you have kids, avoid rooms next to pool. Very motel-like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 26 beautifully landscaped acres, offering style and luxury in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Minutes to Fashion Island and Balboa Island and centrally located on Jamboree and Pacific Coast Highway providing easy access to major attractions & theme parks, local beaches and business. Ideal setting for groups and events featuring high-tech meeting space and tropical outdoor venues, this landmark hotel easily accommodates functions of all sizes. With its rich blend of Pacific, Indonesian and Mediterranean styles, the Hyatt radiates the warmth and charm of this unique beach community unlike any other hotel in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Hotel Newport Beach
- Hyatt Newport Beach