Here on business for 4 nights, I've had a great stay. The room was adequate and up-to-date and the staff couldn't do more to make my stay comfortable. At $20 per day, parking is not cheap, but nothing in Newport Beach is. The location is a walk or bike ride from Balboa Island and the back bay provides great scenery. To do anything else, you will need to drive or take a cab. Nice pools...great way to do business in Irvine but stay in a place with a resort-like feel!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Hotel Newport Beach
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 26 beautifully landscaped acres, offering style and luxury in the heart of the city’s best shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Minutes to Fashion Island and Balboa Island and centrally located on Jamboree and Pacific Coast Highway providing easy access to major attractions & theme parks, local beaches and business. Ideal setting for groups and events featuring high-tech meeting space and tropical outdoor venues, this landmark hotel easily accommodates functions of all sizes. With its rich blend of Pacific, Indonesian and Mediterranean styles, the Hyatt radiates the warmth and charm of this unique beach community unlike any other hotel in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Regency Newport Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.