“Attractive crowd, good food, good scenery” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Tapas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Long Beach, California
“Attractive crowd, good food, good scenery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Wow, prepare to be impressed. Mostly a younger customer base. Lots of money in this crowd, lots of good looking mature women trolling for rich guys. Ferraris, Jaguars, Bentleys in the parking lot. Great food, including a build-your-own custom burger menu. Good wines. Good prices. Good view of the harbor if you can take your eyes off the people-watching. Valet parking is free but necessary due to small parking lot. Easy access off PCH at Bayside Drive between Linda Isle and Lido Isle, a spectacular place to while away a Sunday afternoon. Interesting menu, not expensive, dressy-casual.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Palm Springs
“Food with a view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Wonderful , wonderful, wonderful! Great food and a great harbor view! Service was first class. Get the angus sliders and the strawberry short cake was the bomb!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
San Francisco, California
“Nice spot to try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We have been to 3 Thirty 3 Waterfront twice. Both times we have had good food and drinks with friends. The first time we sat in the main dining area and the second time we sat in a covered patio area upstairs. Our service the first time was better than the last but that won’t stop us from going back. We’ve never made reservations but I would suggest making them as it is always busy.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newport Beach, California
“QUALITY OF FOOD IS POOR”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

the swordfish smell rotten ,chewy,and the sauce was awful.green beans was soggy instead of crunchy.calamari was loaded with batter and crumb. WHO SERVE CRUMB TO CUSTOMERS?, chicken are marinated so it tasteless. bartenders need more training. when they walk from one end to the other, they can't look around for customers who need help.we have to wave them down or sometime being ignore.THANK GOODNESS THEY ARE NOT POLICE OR SECURITY GUARD

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“Great View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Lovely view and a great happy hour is what you will find here. Yes, an older crowd - but that describes me! We don't all want to party like a frat house.

Nice dining experience - with several options. I have never done brunch, because I can't eat that much - but I will recommend it for those with larger appetites, as I feel I am missing out.

Every time I kayak in the area, I feel weird knowing the diners are watching me. I will try to impress you with my mad skills, and cute dog.

• Visited May 2012