“Pretty good overall, and cheap too” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #137 of 360 Restaurants in Newport Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
“Pretty good overall, and cheap too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I thought the pizza overall was good. Didn't care much for the crust edge but the sauce and the cheese were really good. It was fast, friendly, and cheap.

Of course there are NY snobs that don't realize there is more than one kind of pizza in the world, but like usual you can ignore them and eat here, and be satisfied.

Scarsdale, New York
“Locals raved, but I'm from NY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

'nuff said. There's no such thing as pizza in CA (or GA for that matter) If you're hungry enough, you'll eat it. As my 11 year old son sagely said, "this tastes like Domino's"

Visited August 2013
Rancho Cucamonga
“Pizza delivered to the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to one of my favorite summer destinations(Newport Beach) on Friday. My kids and I decided to order pizza.i had heard about a place that would deliver pizza to the beach. I called Laventina's and they happily agreed to meet me at a location close to where we were set up. The pizza came quickly and was very reasonably priced. I was surprised to find out that it was good pizza. I normally try to each beachy foods( sandwiches, fruit, salads) but I am definitely going to order from Laventina's every once in a while.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newport Beach, California
“Our Weekend Pizza Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

They deliver....Great Hawaiian Style Pizza, and cheese pizza for the kids. The spaghetti is really good too with huge meatballs and a great flavored sauce. The service is prompt and seems to be our weekend pick.

Visited December 2012
Newport Beach, California
“Sloppy uncooked pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I tried a simple pepperoni pizza, and it was very doughy, and uncooked, with sauce dripping everywhere. So if you are looking for NY style pizza with a thin crust this is not the place for you!