“Best Family Breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #216 of 401 Restaurants in Newport Beach
“Best Family Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

... and we can take our dog and sit on the sunny patio! We've been going to the flagship Coco's on Coast Highway in Corona del Mar for about 17 years, even before the beautiful remodel.

Visited December 2012

New Lenox, Illinois
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Went last Friday with family for lunch. They were short staffed, ran out of rolls for the french dip and used a different bread that was soooo good. I ok's the change.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“I love Coco's Cinnamon Roll French Toast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I remember when my Dad used to take us to Coco's in Phoenix when I was a kid and I have loved it ever since. I'm from Texas so we do not have one in our area. Anytime we go by Coco's in another city we always stop by. We were looking for a place to eat breakfast on our way from Los Angeles to San Diego and looked up to see if they had any Coco's in Newport Beach. We were not disappointed. My absolute favorite is the Cinnamon French Toast it absolutely rules. This Coco's was very nice, clean and had a great wait staff. My family really enjoyed their food and so the tradition continues. The pies and cookies here are also fantastic. Yummy!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newport Beach, California
“Good Wholesome Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Coco's provides good basic food at reasonable prices in a nice dining atmosphere. The servers are friendly and responsive. Good place to get a good meal.

Visited May 2012
Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“solid restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

solid family style restaurant. great breakfasts, lunches and even quick decent dinners. very friendly and desserts are excellent! always eat there when in Newport Beach area

Visited February 2012