I always enjoy our visits to the wonderful resort. The resort is beautifully designed, with comfortable, fresh, two bedroom villas many (but not all) of which have great views of the hills or Pacific Ocean. The landscaping is beautiful and there are several large pools in the complex for you to enjoy.
But by far the greatest attraction is its proximity to the Newport Coast. Situated on the lower part of a large hill rising from the Pacific, the resort is about a five minute walk from Crystal Cove State park, one of the largest stretches of natural beach in California. The beach stretches for miles and there's tide pools you can explore and great sand beaches for the kids to play in.
Newport has lots of great dining and the Balboa peninsula and its piers are a short drive away. The resort is close to good shopping, Mission San Juan Capistrano, Long Beach, Disneyland, and much much more.
I've stayed here at least a dozen times over the years and I always enjoy coming back again. Staying here is one of the most relaxing vacations I have.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas