Newport Coast is a lovely SoCal retreat located in an upscale area. The villas are built on a hill overlooking the ocean which provides many opportunities for great views. However, there is a lot of plant growth blocking those views so although our villa should have been able to have a clear shot of the water, it didn't. Being on a hill, casual walking can be a challenge. A shuttle circles the resort but not on a schedule. A different shuttle does make runs to close in attractions. Offsite activities are plentiful but finding out about them was not easy as travel info was located on a lower floor, not lobby level. Our villa was very nice, well equipped, full kitchen and comfortable. The pools offer water activities for families of all ages. Overall we really enjoyed our stay but expected a bit more from a first class Marriott resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas