This hotel is for old people... there is nothing fun to do without driving 20 minutes down the road. You can not go out and enjoy yourselves if you are young. There is a state beach across the street that is nothing special and you must pay to go to. There are no restaraunts or bars nearby or even at this hotel. They have a lousy pool side bar that closes at 5 pm! They claim to have HDTV's in all the rooms, but this is not the case. It feels like an apartment in the middle of nowhere. If you are under the age of 64 I reccomend you DO NOT STAY HERE. Oh and they promise you a $150 gift card if you attend a stupid timeshare presentation and that is a LIE... they give you $50. What a waste of time...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas