We really enjoyed our time at the Marriott resort. The location is tremendous, as it's close to Laguna Beach, Balboa Island and Crystal Cove State Park. The amenities and offerings were great as well, as they had things to do all over the property. They even offered daily activities for families and kids (and adults) that really made this hotel a great choice. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool area and loved how massive the rooms were. It offered our family of 5 a chance to spread out, and gave mom and dad a private room too! The only downside of this property would be the cost/night and the high cost of some of the food/drinks at the pool. For example, a smoothie for $8? Burgers for $15? C'mon Marriott, that's a little much. Overall, however, we really enjoyed our stay and would choose this again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas