Stayed September 7th for one week in a top floor 2 bedroom villa (suite/apartment) in the 4700 building. Arrived at 6.00pm and check in was very quick and smoothly handled by Adam. Had requested a top floor villa/room with ocean view, and was offered top floor, canyon view prior to my arrival. There were no ocean views available. This was perfect. There are a lot of negative comments on TripAdvisor about NOT getting an ocean view. I think there are so few of the rooms built high enough to actually get an ocean view, it really isn't worth fretting over whether you get one or not. The gardens and landscaping are amazing, and absolutely beautiful. The lush trees are tall enough to 'block' ocean views from lower rooms. The resort is built on a hillside NEAR the ocean, and is not ocean front, so if you do manage to get an ocean view room, the ocean is way off in the distance anyways.
Typical Marriott Timeshare Vacation Club Resort with plenty of activities for children and teens and adults, if you want to participate in them.
The resort was fully booked when we stayed and the 3 pools were busy. However you are a few minutes walk or drive to some of SoCal best beaches.
Excellent location on the Newport Coast, literally 5 minutes drive from Laguna Beach, Corona del Mar, Newport Beach, Balboa Island, Fashion Island Mall, 15 minutes to Aliso Viejo shops and 25 minutes to The District at Tustin Mall.
The 2 bed, 2 bath villa/apartments are fully furnished to a very high standard, with washer and dryer, dishwasher, fully equipped kitchen and large balcony with table and 4 chairs.
Top floor room was very quiet, heard no noise during our stay.
Housekeeping staff helpful and pleasant.
Front Office and Concierge staff very friendly and helpful.
No high pressure selling techniques.
Overall a wonderful upmarket resort in a beautiful location. The style, architecture, grounds, landscaping, location and staff can not be faulted.
Highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a relaxing, apartment style accommodation on the Newport Coast area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas