This was our third time to this hotel and we are still in love with it and the Newport Coast area. The villas are very comfortable for our young family, the pools are great, and the kids room (king Triton's) is a favourite spot for our kids. We spent time at Laguna Beach, Crystal Cove, and Huntington Beach, which were all great. Such a relaxing vacation before hitting Disneyland!
We do wish they had a bar open late, as we had a babysitter and wanted to go out for a drink around 8pm. However, we were told to go to the Pelican Hill Resort to their bar, which was a short walk away and was a bit of a fun adventure. It would be nice if they had a real restaurant at this hotel. As well, there were a bunch of elephants living above us. If you can, snag a top floor villa. However, the views and natural lighting was still good on our floor (second from the top). Previously, we had a bottom level villa that was very dark.
In any case, we love this property and will definitely be back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas