I just recently came back from a 5 night stay at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas. The property is absolutely stunning. From the landscaping to the view if you had one. The employees at the La Vista pool were wonderful, and I enjoyed the DJ. I do have a few complaints. I saw a post that the only way you get a upper floor is if you are a Marriott time share owner or are in the destination points program. Well, I am in the destination points program, and I not only was offered a first floor room with a view of trees and shrubs( even though I specified high floor,) but when I complained, I got a second floor room that had to be exterminated twice for ants. In addition, my room was by the Pelican golf course, and at 6:30 AM they start mowing the lawn and transporting sand back and forth with a truck. The reaction from the front desk was "well no one else is complaining about it."I also found the staff not very friendly, and the shuttle driver, you were lucky to get a grunt out of him. I loved the Newport Area and the beaches and shopping were amazing, but it grinds my gears when I read a post from someone who isn't even an owner and they were able to get top floor ocean front.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas