We have been coming to the Marriott Newport Coast Villas annually since we bought into the timeshare program 6-7 years ago. The property has been excellently maintained since the beginning. The grounds are beautifully maintained, as are the individual units. All the units are fully furnished 2 bedroom units with washer and dryer and a lovely balcony. Not all units have a view, but we were fortunate to get a 3rd floor corner unit in building 4300 which had a full view of the ocean, golf course and main pool. There is an hourly shuttle to Crystal Cove Beach, but we enjoyed the walk down from our villa (it is a fairly long walk, so be prepared to travel lightly). The Beachcomber and Ruby's Shake Shake were convenient places for lunch at the beach.
There is a Trader Joe's a short drive away to stock up on food and drinks (wine on the balcony). We went to Corona del Mar and Fashion Island for dinner. We liked Sam&Harrys at the Newport Marriott, Crow Bar, and Aloha Hour at Roys. On Saturday we took the Nature Tour of the Back Bay, which is a 2 hour kayak tour led by a volunteer naturalist. It was a lot of fun and really interesting to see such a natural bird habitat in the middle of busy Orange County. We also drove to Balboa Island, walked along Marine St and around the perimeter of the island looking at the houses and ended it with a Balboa Bar for our efforts.
The staff was really friendly. Every one seem to make a special effort to be welcoming. Check in was easy, and for the first time our room was ready by 1 pm (usual check in time is after 3 pm). Lots of activities were planned throughout the day, but we were too busy with our own activities this time.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.