My wife and I had just gotten back from a 3 week trip in Nepal hiking EBC and I wanted a REALLY nice beach hotel to reward ourselves. I felt like I did my homework, but I failed. This place would be perfect for a family of 4 who wants to be close to the beach, but the resort is neither on the beach or "overly nice." I am a platinum Marriott member and while this was a good hotel, I would not come back for an over-the-top romantic night like I mistakenly did.
Another negative: I had forgotten to put the customer parking sign on my car dash (it was on the seat) during our one-night stay and the security guard put a really messy sticker on my window that said something to the effect of, "Last warning, next time we'll tow your car." This Marriott is not in a big town and I couldn't not see why this would be necessary as it doesn't seem to be close to any places of interest. The sticker was really flaky and wouldn't come off until I got my car washed... Thanks Marriott.
Our room had a full kitchen, a big living area, and a pretty nice bedroom. The bathroom was good and there was a whirlpool bathtub. The bed was amazing, as all upper scale Marriott's are. We were thankful for this...
We didnt get to experience the pools since it was November.
Bottom Line: This hotel is perfect for a family with kids or business travelers staying more than a week, not for couples staying less than 4 nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Newport Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Newport Coast Villas Hotel Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Hotel
- Marriott Newport Beach
- Marriotts Newport Coast Villas
- Marriott Newport Coast Villas