Is it terrible? Only if you're expecting a full-service hotel, or don't understand the Extended brand. It's made for long term stays so - they don't clean your room during your stay, or make your bed, or empty your class - but that's the brand. These rooms have been remodeled and are clean. The elevators are in bad shape, the room is big, full kitchen. My windows are almost impossible to operate. Closet area is inadequate. Iron is old and needs to be replaced. Full size fridge. Obnoxiously loud bathroom fan, but it keeps the steam off the window. Some nice restaurants close by. Safe area. Good access. So - it has it's plusses and minuses - but if you want something safe and tolerable for less than $90 - and you want to stay in a good, safe, clean area of Orange County - then it fits the bill. It is what it is. When I come back, I'll pay maybe $20/$30 more if I can find something fantastic, but may end up back here since it's really a good value for the area. The rating is average. Not good, not poor, average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orange County - John Wayne Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Orange County-John Wayne Airport Hotel Newport Beach
- Extended Stay Newport Beach
- Extended Stay America Newport Beach
- Newport Beach Extended Stay