“Fantastic course and location” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tom Fazio designed Pelican Hill's two 18-hole golf courses to be unlike any that you've ever played before. To further enhance your game, add Pelican Hill's unmatched service and amenities; professional forecaddies, luxurious locker rooms, practice facility, shoe attendants, club cleaning service, golf shop and golf academy.
Oxford, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Fantastic course and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Scenic course overlooking Pacific Ocean. Course was in great shape, and staff were very riendly and helpful to our group of golfers

Visited November 2012

San Diego, CA
10 attraction reviews
“Golf reservations include a "caddy" ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband was the one that actually golfed this course yet golfs almost every weekend in San Diego. This is the first time he has ever had a "caddy" assigned to his group and he was extremely impressed with the caddy AND with the course itself.

St. Paul
“P.H Golf”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed 4 nites in a spectacular bungalo. Golfed Thurs and Friday. Paid $30.00 extra each day so my wife could drive the cart and I could walk the course with our caddie. My wife said we were going to have together time Saturday. When I mentioned we could have "Morning Sex" on Saturday morning, she promptly called the pro shop and set up a tee time for me Saturday morning, and she went to get her nails done. You have got to try the Jumbo All Meat Kosher Grilled Hot Dog at the snack bar. Delicious ! All 3 rounds were played in 4.5 hours or less. Afternoons we went to the pool. There were some spectacular views there ! One afternoon we went via Hotel Shuttle to the Beach. Everyone was nice, Food and Golf were great. I'm sure we will be back. My wife made arrangements with the Resort to have an Audi Convertble waiting for us at the curb at LAX with the GPS set to give us directions to leisurely drive along the coast to the Resort and the drive it back to LAX on Sunday. No car rental shuttles for us!

Visited September 2012
Teaneck, New Jersey
24 attraction reviews
“Fabulous Dining at the Grille”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Took my daugher for her birthday...we ate at the Pelican Grille located on the golf course. Gorgeous view..dine outside on the patio...excellent service, elegant.

San Diego, California
40 attraction reviews
“Very nice resort course, but greens are slow”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Loved the course - not that difficult and the greens are slow but a lot of fun. Get a fore caddy (I think they are included). We had "Bob" (young guy from Iowa) and he was one of the best caddies I've ever had. The play was SLOW but we had fun anyway. We played the north which was great.