“Great value!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel Newark

Save Saved
You added Chase Suite Hotel Newark to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel Newark
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39150 Cedar Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560 (Formerly Woodfin Suites)   |
Ranked #6 of 10 hotels in Newark
“Great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010 via mobile

I believe the rooms are a great value. Walking distance to a mall and not far from the BART if you'd like to go into San Fran! I had a wonderful experience with the staff who serve the complimentary breakfast which was great! Plus a free shuttle ride to an event I was in town to attend! I would def stay here again!

Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, June 29, 2010
Dear blondiec83,

We are very happy to read your review and appreciate your kind words! Chase Family will be looking forward to your next visit!

Millie Sustache,GM

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Santa Rosa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2010

Even though I was attending an event across the bay I chose this motel based on internet description and the fact that I wouldn't be charged an arm and a leg for having my dogs with me.
I was pleasantly surprised to walk into my one room suite and find that it was larger than my first apartment! Though I didn't avail myself of the use of the kitchen on this trip, it had everything I needed and then some. Though it took a little time to get hot water to the sink in the kitchen, there was plenty of hot water available immediately in the bathroom.
I never noticed any outside noise, and was surprised when I took the dogs out late one night to find there was a live band playing in a park not too far away. Once inside, I couldn' t hear a thing. There were several fast food places and several restaurants as well as a large shopping mall very close by.
The sudden heat from our unusually cool spring this year made me appreciate the air conditioning all the more. I stayed two nights and found good movies to watch each night which was a welcome treat.
I already have plans to book a room here next year for the same annual event and hope to have more time to spend relaxing in the room!

• Stayed June 2010
Dear KRS341,

My staff and I want to Thank you for your great comments on Trip Advisor! We are happy to hear that you and your dogs felt right at home. Looking forward to your visit next year. FYI the band host the festival every year!

KIind regards,
Millie Sustache,GM
Fremont, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2010

Great place to stay, with friendly and helpful staff. Needed somewhere to live while my family went through a whole house renovation. Stayed at the Chase Hotel for 3 months, my whole family had breakfast provided by the hotel every morning, including housecleaning every other day. Walking distance from the mall and eateries. With a 4 years old in a hotel for 3 months, it was nice to have a separate living area from the bedroom area. I would definately recommend this hotel to friends and families.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, June 7, 2010
Dear pdh2010,

My staff and I are proud to read your great experience during your stay with us and for choosing us as your second home away from home!

Millie Sustache,
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2009

Room was always clean. Price is very affordable for what it has to offer. I didn't use the pool but it look good to me. Amenities are average. People are really friendly. Very recommended.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Newark-GM, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, April 20, 2010
Dear Nac98,
We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated.
I've shared your comments with all of our staff and I know they are motivated by surveys like yours!

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Millie Sustache
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2009

Stayed 2 weeks for a certification class. The room was very spacious and clean. Everyone on staff was very courteous. Although I did not meet anyone from housekeeping, they were thoughtful enough not to throw away important things. One day, they even thought I had made a mistake throwing away a new item and they removed it from the garbage and placed it near my bags. They only disposed of very obvious items; the rest of the items they set aside neatly. The room was always very well organized - it was organized neatly every other day. All toiletries were replenished daily. The hotel was conveniently 2 miles from the school right off the expressway 880.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Newark-GM, GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, January 18, 2010
On behalf of my staff and I we will like to Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor! At Chase Suites Newark, we value your opinion and we want each and every guest to have a fantastic experience during their stay.

Millie Sustache, GM
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2009

This hotel exceeded my expectations. We had three rooms. I checked them all out and everything was fine. All shifts of staff were very helpful, landscaping was charming, 3 miles from BART station which has parking, very comfortable bed, kitchen has everything you need to eat with, breakfast is a "breakfast" not a large buffet, room has lots of space, I will definetly be back when I am in town.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache-General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, October 26, 2009
In behalf of my staff and I; would like to say "Thank You" for your kinds words and recommendation. Looking forward to your visit again!

The Chase Family!
fontana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

I had been in several hotels, suite, but this is the best everr, from the courteous staff,quiet environment, big parking spaces and the room which is amazingly big, classy
comfortable bed, internet access, this is definetely a treat....would definetely go back there and highly recommended....

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache,GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, October 26, 2009
The Staff was very happy to read your review. We appreciate your kind words about our newly remodeled suites and the fact that you thought they were "the best ever"!

The Chase Family!

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Newark? Share your experiences!