“A very comfortable, clean & great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chase Suite Hotel Newark

You added Chase Suite Hotel Newark to your Saves list
Chase Suite Hotel Newark
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   39150 Cedar Boulevard, Newark, CA 94560 (Formerly Woodfin Suites)   |
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Newark
Los Angeles, California
“A very comfortable, clean & great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

We had a very relaxing week end in this Hotel. Room that we were in was a one bedroom suite and was all the amenities, very clean & comfortable. Kitches was well equiped with all that you need. Bed was very comfortable with clean linnens. The location of this hotel is a plus point. There is a big mall close by and tons of restaurants at just walking distance. Staff was very courteous. If you are older travellers then I recommend getting room away from pool area and on second floor. If kids are travelling then they would have a ball. There is a complimentary buffet breakfast, and movie library where you can check out movies. I recommend this place for its comfort, cleanliness and location just off the freeway. Have fun.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache.GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, October 26, 2009
My staff and I are very happy to read your review. We appreciate your kind words and also knowing that you had a very relaxing week in our suites.....Thank you so much for taking the time to review our beautiful all suite hotel in the East Bay!

Chase Family!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2009

I have stayed at this establishment a number of times when in the east bay area, and the cleanliness and service has never disappointed. The only serious room problem was quickly and effectively dealt with. The property shows its age in some ways, but the upkeep and the service is very good, and the recent renovation is tasteful and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Newark-GM, Millie Sustache, GM at Chase Suite Hotel Newark, responded to this review, October 26, 2009
Thank you so much for your comments on Trip Advisor! At Chase Suites Newark, we value your opinion and we want each and every guest to have a comfortable stay and great experience.

Chase Family!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2009

A good relaxing place to stay. The suites are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is very adequate, sufficient variety and enough uncrowded space at the tables to eat comfortably. Located about three blocks from freeway on/off ramps with businesses and malls close at hand. We are coming back on our next scheduled trip to the area in two months.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Fairfield, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2009

Great staff - in every position that I encountered. Whether I had a request or a problem they handled it promptly and with a smile.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2009

I stay in Chase hotel Newark since 2004. I stayed for long period up 12 months as well as short periods 2 days. Very friendly staff, I feel like staying with a family. good service quick responce to requests, good location all amentied are included, The best thing I like the staff, the least thing, I can't find any.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Franklin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews on here but I was presently surprised when I arrived. From the person who picked me up at the airport, she was extremely friendly and helpful giving me information about the area, to the staff at the hotel, they were fantastic! The hotel itself, although older, is quite charming. The lobby is cozy, with a fireplace that was lit every night. My room was a complete surprise. I walked in a was blown away by the decor... painted in warm tones with furniture and accessories to match AND there was a fireplace in my room! The bed was wonderful... I slept like a baby all nights I was there. Breakfast was included in my rate and was delicious everyday. In the evenings they had a reception that was also included and with soft drinks or beer & wine with different items to eat every night you could substitute this for dinner. This place was great and I will definitely stay again!!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

I've been coming here for years when I work in the area. I think it's a fantastic place! Two rooms, couch and chair, fully equipped kitchen, comfy bed. Always clean. I prefer upstairs because yes, heating/AC units are loud downstairs. Front desk folks and repairman are always friendly and go the extra mile. I'm amazed at the negativity of some of these reviews! A couple of times over the years there have been noisy neighbors, but that has also happened to me in 4-star hotels.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Been to Chase Suite Hotel Newark? Share your experiences!