“Comfort and Services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   39900 Balentine Drive, Silicon Valley, Newark, CA 94560   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Newark
Van Nuys, United States
“Comfort and Services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Double Tree by Hilton, I would say is a world class hotel facility. The staying comfort and services are way exceptional for a very reasonable rates. Its perfect location and the outside environment will surely provide a sense of security and peace of mind. Double Tree is definitely a place to recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Canby, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel itself was very, very good. Rooms were very clean, check in was great (use digital) and restaurant and bar were good. The challenge came when I learned I paid $50 more for the same room than an associate did and was told I did so because I was earning HHonors points. The hotel refused to match the price my associate (not an HHonors member) was given. I walked away during checkout rather than argue the point. Learn from my mistake.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeNF, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Steve O,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel. We are very sorry for any inconveniences and for the feelings that you left with. While I do not know the details of what exactly occurred, please know that we do not charge our HHonors members higher rates as a result of their membership. If anything, our members actually get better rates and deals due to their membership and loyalty to our brand. Our rates can vary based on the date (s) booked, the time of the booking and availability. Again Steve O, we do apologize for any inconveniences this caused.

Thank you for being our guest Steve O. We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again someday. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015.
mckinleyville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel several times. It is conveniently located for me and I always receive excellent service. The lobby is always beautifully decorated for the appropriate season. The restaurant offers simple food choices that appeal to me and my husband.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeNF, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Season's Greetings Jana R!

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay with us! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words of recognition. It is our absolute pleasure to serve you; thank you and your husband so much for being our loyal guests We look forward to your next visit!

Have a very Happy Holiday Season Jana R! Thank you again!
Superior, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The client did not have things ready when I got there, traffic was difficult, and my car was broken into during lunch. Luckily I had my backup computer with me, the afternoon went well with the client, and the hotel was perfect. Double Tree Made my day!

Room Tip: Face away from the freeway if you are a light sleeper. 3rd floor was quiet after about 9:30. Next...
Dear SuperiorRoadWar,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us! We're sorry to hear that your day started off badly but, we are extremely happy to know that we were able to help in making things better and turning your day around. Our guests and their needs are the most important things to us and we go out of our way to ensure that everyone is provided with the special comforts of a home. Thank you so much for being our guest.

We hope to serve you again soon SuperiorRoadWar. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
sk8s
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice improvements since our last stay here. Clean, comfortable, will stay here again. Great location. Easy to book rooms online or over the phone. Great place for a weekend trip. The carpet in the hallways and in our room was obviously new and very contemporary design. Clean floors and carpet are just as important as clean rooms. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear sk8s,

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review! We appreciate your detailed feedback and compliments. We are very happy that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and that your stay with us went well. Thank you for being our guest. We hope to serve you again soon someday!

Thank you again sk8s. Happy Holidays!
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The title pretty much covers it: the hotel was nice but as I was checking out I wanted to grab a coffee for the road. $2! Is that a reasonable price for a coffee? Absolutely. Is that the first time I've ever seen a Doubletree, a Hilton or any hotel charge for a coffee at breakfast? Absolutely!

Dear Chris L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel and for being our guest. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy that you enjoyed our property. We’re very sorry about the coffee charge. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we will definitely be reviewing your comments carefully. Thank you again.

We hope you have a very Happy Holiday Season Chris L.
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very clean and quiet hotel. I really enjoyed my stay and found it to be very restful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I found the food to be of good quality. I would stay again if I'm in the area again.

Dear Ajaym1969,

On behalf of the entire team here, I would like to sincerely thank you for your review! We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel and our services. We look forward to serving you again upon your next visit to our area, thank you!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season Ajaym1969!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont? Share your experiences!