“Very nice hotel, just be prepared to pay for a coffee” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   39900 Balentine Drive, Silicon Valley, Newark, CA 94560   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Newark
Boston
“Very nice hotel, just be prepared to pay for a coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The title pretty much covers it: the hotel was nice but as I was checking out I wanted to grab a coffee for the road. $2! Is that a reasonable price for a coffee? Absolutely. Is that the first time I've ever seen a Doubletree, a Hilton or any hotel charge for a coffee at breakfast? Absolutely!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Modesto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Very clean and quiet hotel. I really enjoyed my stay and found it to be very restful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I found the food to be of good quality. I would stay again if I'm in the area again.

ANAHEIM, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My employees and I always stay in Humpton Inn during our travel. However, this is the first time my family and staied at the double tree hotle. It was really a very nice experience. Due to this nice experience , I mad reservation at the douible tree hotel for next wee at Tampa/Brandon Area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Bakersfield, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have stayed at this hotel several times for conventions over the years. It has been recently nicely remodeled. It would be nice to have a refrigerator, table and chairs to play cards in room as we stay for several days.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeNF, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Gary D,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback and we thank you for being our regular guest. We are happy to hear that you like our remodeled rooms. We are about to remodel the common areas so there are many more good and exciting things to come. We hope to serve you again soon!

Thank you and have a great Thanksgiving Gary D!
Gustine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a very enjoyable and pleasant visit. Food was excellent, staff extremely friendly ad helpful, ad rooms were beautiful. I will certainly return if I stay in the area again. I was also attending a convention, and the meeting rooms were comfortable, and ample for the amount of people in attendance. I ever felt crowded while in attendance at the meetings.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeNF, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hello Frank M,

On behalf of everyone here, I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write your TripAdvisor review! We are very happy to hear that your stay went well and that you had an enjoyable time. It was our pleasure to host you and your convention. Thank you very much for being our guest. We look forward to serving you again someday, thank you!

Have a wonderful day and a Happy Thanksgiving Frank M!
Newark,CA, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I haven already handwritten a review for my stay while there and left it for house keeping. Basically it was pretty unprofessional some bad points were: off the bat once checking in at 6ish PM my room wasn't even ready when I am able to check in a 4PM bed wasn't made empty beer bottle on the side counter, main counter had empty grocery bags with empty water bottles next to it, dirty towels on the ground, bathroom wasn't cleaned, body hair still inside. Final bad point I was told to sign a (no party) statement then later that night there is a party down stairs keeping me up. But the good points the receptionists (Milassa) was friendly greeted me and gave me a fresh cookie upon entering the building, once notifying her about the unprepared room she immediately rushed upstairs and gave me a new key and a complementary free breakfast. Another good point was the service I had for breakfast gentleman was courteous and friendly with the guests making conversation with regulars. Last point was upon requesting a cab a gentleman offered to take me to my destination till a declined stating it was out of the zone in which the company offered but quickly got a cab for me.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTreeNF, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Steven P,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for TripAdvisor. We appreciate your detailed feedback and apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced here. The matters that you have brought to our attention will be addressed and rectified.

I would like to also thank you for your kind compliments and recognition for Melissa and the server who took care of you at breakfast. We are glad that they provided you with the type of service that we expect all of our guests to experience.

Thank you for being our guest Steven P. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again someday.
Pasadena, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A friend and I went to a 49er game and needed a place to stay. We found a DoubleTree reasonably priced in Newark. I always try to find a DoubleTree where ever I travel and this one was a perfect price and location!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Cynthia E,

On behalf of the entire DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont team, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you and your friend for being our guests! It was our pleasure to serve you both.

Enjoy the rest of the football season!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Newark-Fremont? Share your experiences!