The lobby is really nice - however, the attention to the rooms and hallways is lacking. The rooms are dated - on the positive there was a large flat screen TV and nice bedding.
The bistro is convenient as it is on site, but a few things that were frustrating.
1) Making food takes a long time. It is a 1 person operation.
2) I was not feeling well one night and wanted to see if they could drop the food to my room. They would not -therefore, I had to call for pizza. I little tacky customer service - since they have some staff that could have helped.
Staying in Newark if your business or pleasure is taking you to San Jose or Fremont is a long time in the morning with traffic.
I don't plan to stay here again even though I am in the area often.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Newark Silicon Valley Hotel Newark
- Courtyard By Marriott Newark Silicon Valley Hotel
- Courtyard Newark Silicon Valley
- Courtyard Newark
- Newark Marriott
- Newark Courtyard
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Newark Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.