We recently stayed at the Outside Inn in Nevada City and would highly recommend it. Erin, the owner, is charming and helpful in giving information about the area, as was the rest of the staff. We stayed in the two bedroom cottage which was delightful. It is great for a family. We were able to make dinner in the fully stocked kitchen and enjoyed sitting outside on the lovely deck and taking the outside stairs down to a lovely little stream where you can relax in a hammock. The evenings are made magical by a laser light that covers the stream area with thousands of what appear to be moving fireflies. The inn is in close walking distance to the main area of Nevada City and in walking distance to nice hiking areas. We would highly recommend the Outside Inn and a visit to charming Nevada City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated 1930's era motor court inn with unique themed rooms, located in a quiet residential neighborhood just two blocks from downtown Nevada City. Wireless DSL, Cable, Summer Pool, BBQs, and Outdoor Fire Pit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Outside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outside Hotel Nevada City
- Outside Motel Nevada City