I have never written an online review before this. Please realize the level of my dissatisfaction.
My husband and I, who were traveling through Needles to Grand Canyon, needed a place to sleep for one night. We were arriving late and leaving early so I thought any nearby, clean, quiet place with a bed would do. I got the room for $42 and thought it was a good deal...until we arrived.
Though check-in was smooth, everything that followed was HORRIBLE. We were in a shabby, out-dated, bland room on the second floor. The power button on the tv was missing, several light bulbs didn't work, the linens and towels looked frayed and dingy, the mattress was hard and uncomortable, and they only provided two small, flat pillows on the bed. AND that wasn't even the worst part.
As I stated, we were on the second floor. Our ceiling squeeked so incredibly loudly from someone walking upstairs all night. I don't know why, but it seemed the person above us was awake all evening and the noise woke my husband and I, who are usually sound sleepers, up several times that night. We had arrived at 10:00pm and had left by 7am, but got only a few hours of sleep.
When we alerted the front desk about the problem, they casually said, "Yeah, the floor squeeks upstairs on the third floor, so you can hear it on the second floor. We know it's pretty bad." Unapologetically, they dismissed our complaint.
DO NOT STAY HERE! I will never stay here again. Though I had very few needs when it came to a place to spend the night but sleeping was one of them and is probably one of yours. I know the options are very limited in Needles, but stay elsewhere if you want any hope of sleeping!
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Inn - Needles Hotel Needles
- Travelers Inn - Needles Hotel
- Travelers Inn Needles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off of Interstate 40, the Rodeway Inn & Suites® hotel in Needles, California offers easy access to the Colorado River and fishing and boating at Jack Smith Park. This Needles, CA hotel is only one street away from historic Route 66 and is also close to the historic old mining town of Oatman, AZ.Guests of this Needles, CA hotel are invited to relax in the outdoor heated pool and enjoy free high-speed Internet access in their room. There is one meeting room, with the hotel able to accommodate 50 people for banquets and conferences.All guest rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and alarm clock. Some rooms offer a sofa sleeper.This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.Its perfect location and convenient access to area attractions make the Rodeway Inn & Suites hotel a great place for business and leisure travelers in the Needles, California area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.