If you need to stay somewhere in Needles, this place is good considering the surroundings and price. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and comfortable. Stayed in the 2 bedroom suite - Had sink with fridge, microwave, and counter top area. The beds and cold a/c provided a good nights rest from long hot days out on the river. Can't really complain about anything here. Would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Travelers Inn - Needles Hotel Needles
- Travelers Inn - Needles Hotel
- Travelers Inn Needles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly off of Interstate 40, the Rodeway Inn & Suites® hotel in Needles, California offers easy access to the Colorado River and fishing and boating at Jack Smith Park. This Needles, CA hotel is only one street away from historic Route 66 and is also close to the historic old mining town of Oatman, AZ.Guests of this Needles, CA hotel are invited to relax in the outdoor heated pool and enjoy free high-speed Internet access in their room. There is one meeting room, with the hotel able to accommodate 50 people for banquets and conferences.All guest rooms offer a refrigerator, microwave and alarm clock. Some rooms offer a sofa sleeper.This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.Its perfect location and convenient access to area attractions make the Rodeway Inn & Suites hotel a great place for business and leisure travelers in the Needles, California area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.