Didn't seem worth what we paid to stay there. But it is quite near San Diego, and it's all about location. A little outdated, and cramped parking. Also watch out when leaving the hotel because it's on a corner where it is difficult to see who is coming on the left. Elevator needs some updating. It rattles. A small but satisfying selection of food for breakfast. The staff was very friendly though, and that was appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the smoke-free Holiday Inn Express San Diego South - National City and enjoy our complete renovation that will "awe" you. We are conveniently located off I-805 and are within minutes from San Diego's biggest attractions. We provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, business center, fitness room, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. A host of amenities such as plush new bedding, 37" LCD television with cable channels, free wireless internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego South-National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Bay Hotel National City
- Comfort Inn National City
- National City Comfort Inn