We stayed at the Marriott for 3 nights while visiting the Napa wineries. Check in was quick and easy and we really liked our room. We were on the second floor facing the parking lot, but I heard absolutely no noise from the lot or the street. The beds were very comfortable!
We enjoyed breakfast in the lobby restaurant every morning, one morning ordering from the menu (the cornmeal blueberry pancakes - yum!), and then doing the weekend buffet on the others. They made great omelets and the food was fresh and plentiful. There was also complimentary Starbucks coffee in the lobby.
We also enjoyed the happy hour in the evenings and often took our glass of wine to the swing out back to recap our day.
The concierge was terrific. Sam and Shari both made excellent recommendations as far as wineries to visit, restaurants, and loaded us up with winery coupons and a highlighted map each day. They really made our trip wonderful.
My only tiny complaint was the lack of internet access and printers. I understand they want to push their concierge level rooms, but I would have liked free wi fi in the rooms, or at least the lobby for more than an hour. Yes, you only get free wi fi in the lobby for one hour during your entire trip. We went to the business office to print some shipping labels and the cost per minute on the pc, plus the cost per page seemed a little steep. Other than that, the stay was great and we would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and beauty of Napa California’s world-famous wine country from the area’s premier hotel – the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Providing exceptional hotel room accommodations for business travel, meetings, and perfectly located for leisurely exploring, our Napa hotel is surrounded with opportunities to treat yourself in every sense. Conveniently located in the heart of California’s renowned Napa Wine Country, just off Highway 29, our hotel offers the ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA