The hotel is everything you would expect from a low end Marriott - adequate rooms, noise from the freeway, overpriced resturant, and fair service.
The biggest issue I have with this, or any other Marriott, is the execssive rate charged for internet access. $9.95 per DAY for in room and up to $30.00 per HOUR in the business center.
The food in the resturant was overpriced and under flavored. $15.99 for a breakfast buffet plus coffee and juice.
I am beginning to wonder when Marriott will begin charging for the "complementary" shampoo, conditioner, etc as well as a per towel charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and beauty of Napa California’s world-famous wine country from the area’s premier hotel – the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Providing exceptional hotel room accommodations for business travel, meetings, and perfectly located for leisurely exploring, our Napa hotel is surrounded with opportunities to treat yourself in every sense. Conveniently located in the heart of California’s renowned Napa Wine Country, just off Highway 29, our hotel offers the ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA