A decent hotel at (for Napa) a decent price. The hotel is older (has a distinct '70s vibe) but they've done a good job working with what they've got: a number of areas have a surface update, and the rooms are the standard, comfortable Marriott. The location is perfect for all Napa Valley areas as it's in Napa but right on Hwy. 29.
We also used the spa, and the treatments were really good. The spa building is just above locker room, but again, they do well with they've got. The relaxation room is slightly better, with calm colors and comfy couches. Both of us enjoyed our massages and a facial, and it was well worth the money.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and beauty of Napa California’s world-famous wine country from the area’s premier hotel – the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Providing exceptional hotel room accommodations for business travel, meetings, and perfectly located for leisurely exploring, our Napa hotel is surrounded with opportunities to treat yourself in every sense. Conveniently located in the heart of California’s renowned Napa Wine Country, just off Highway 29, our hotel offers the ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.