In following with the rest of Napa, this property does not look like the typical Marriott . . . it's only a few stories high. The layout worked for me, but I could see a few downfalls if the weather was not as favorable.
The fitness facility was quite nice (stocked with towels and water, lots of equipment to choose from) but it was in a building that was separate from the hotel. Just a short walk across the parking lot, but not ideal if the weather had been rainy or cold . . . also not ideal as a single female walking around late at night.
Check-in was great and the associate was enthusiastic about the property and the area. The lobby was a nice area, good for relaxing or socializing. In the evening, they had tastings from local wineries - pay attention to the timing though, it didn't last long so I missed it:(
The location was away from the main "downtown" part of Napa, but still not far and conveniently right off the interstate. It was also very near an outlet mall . . . I didn't have time to visit, so I can't comment on this. One thing that was quite nice and I did use, was that the property is right down from Evans shuttle company that runs to both Oakland and San Francisco airports multiple times a day each way. $29 each way if you get yourself to their location or they will pick up at area hotels for $45.
Rooms were nice and the property overall was good . . . didn't quite feel like a "resort" as compared to some of the other properties in the area or some other Marriott resorts, but was still a good property and I'd recommend it.
Best option for a Marriott property in Napa. Not for drive north to many wineries or south into the heart of Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and beauty of Napa California’s world-famous wine country from the area’s premier hotel – the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Providing exceptional hotel room accommodations for business travel, meetings, and perfectly located for leisurely exploring, our Napa hotel is surrounded with opportunities to treat yourself in every sense. Conveniently located in the heart of California’s renowned Napa Wine Country, just off Highway 29, our hotel offers the ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA