We stayed at this Marriott for 3 nights while visiting wine country. The staff was very nice and accomodating... We arrived our first night around 9pm and the hotel was out of King bedrooms so we were given a room with 2 double beds. The staff made sure all of our belongings were moved and we were placed in a more comfortable room asap, early the next morning. They also helped us with recommendations for dinner one night. Very approachable and nice.
The location was PERFECT! It's very close to St Helena Hwy, where all of the wineries are located as well as a couple miles from downtown Napa for eating/shopping.
Couldn't have picked a better hotel for the price! The only drawback was the parking. There were 2 conferences going on at the hotel the weekend we were there causing parking to be somewhat of an issue. Not a huge deal...
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and beauty of Napa California’s world-famous wine country from the area’s premier hotel – the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa. Providing exceptional hotel room accommodations for business travel, meetings, and perfectly located for leisurely exploring, our Napa hotel is surrounded with opportunities to treat yourself in every sense. Conveniently located in the heart of California’s renowned Napa Wine Country, just off Highway 29, our hotel offers the ideal setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.