Nothing spectacular here. Rooms are a bit old, AC is a wall unit for instance not central air, and the views off the balconies in the Superior Room are of a highway. Breakfast is ok, nothing to write home about.
The staff were fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa!Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country.Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.