Napa River Inn is an excellent base from which to explore
Napa Valley and the surrounding area. Service is low key and the Hotel is charming, comfortable, quiet, and super convenient for walking to numerous Restaurants, Bars, Shopping, Wine Train etc.
Our Room had a nice river view from a petite Wisteria draped patio, luxe layered linens, a pile of lofty pillows, nice toiletries, dorm fridge, fireplace, and an unexpected delivery of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries upon arrival since it was a celebratory weekend.
A very decent Continental or Egg Sammy breakfast is available
as part of the rate from the adjoining bakery too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa!Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country.Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA