The rooms were beautiful - we had a gas fireplace that was so cozy.
Large bathrooms. The bell hop was so nice and helped us find a restaurant for that evening, made our reservations. We ate at Celodon in the same building and it was so tasty. We received a free breakfast at our choice of two places (or could have had it brought into our room at whatever time we desired). We chose the napa general store and it was some of the best food that I have had. Overall this was a great experience. Only drawback is that they talk about a 'river view' - we had construction on the other side of the river from our room, and it didn't look that pretty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa!Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country.Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA