The front desk was adamant we could not check in until 3:00 insisting the maids would not be finished with ALL the rooms until that exact moment!
It made no sense! The hotel was not even fully occupied!
Why do they want everyone to line up at 3 pm to check in when obviously SOME rooms are ready by 1 or 2 pm and he could get the check in process over with and instill good will at same time?
We did love the location but wow I would really be desperate to want to come back due to such a weird policy and the front desk clerk was so peculiar about it.
The other negatives, the free coffee in lobby was lukewarm, the pool was closed and not working, the computer in lobby was broken, the elevator was dirty, and the stairs were tiny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just put in brand new mattress in all rooms they look and feel great so that would solve everyone's questions about bugs and discomfort and hardness of the bed in the room thank you to loyal customers who hung threw it with us during our remodeling. We have respectfully viewed all comments and made the proper adjustment to correct the problems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Napa Valley Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Hotel And Suites
- Travelodge Napa
- Napa Travel Lodge
- Napa Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Napa
- Napa Valley Hotel & Suites CA