“Felt like I was at a W Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #21 of 27 Hotels in Napa
Hillsborough, California
“Felt like I was at a W Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

The rooms were great, my husband and I really liked this Hotel!
Comfy, Clean and Decorated like a W Hotel.
I would stay again and bring my boys.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Arlington, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

This hotel is under construction and I can see if you had stayed here prior to renovation it probably wasn't very nice. It's still incomplete, but we were given a newly renovated room that was very clean and very comfortable. The bed was comfortable with lovely bedding, and everything was new right down to the faucets. Our room looked exactly like the pictures. There was no construction noise and very little construction mess. Not wanting to spend a fortune on a hotel I wouldn't spend much time at and being a slight germaphobe, I was nervous to stay here after reading the reviews. However, I was very pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay here again.

Food recommendation: Fremont Diner-a trailer on the side of the road that you'd never stop at but has fresh farm to table ingredients, Si Casa at the Oxbow Public Market for an amazing breakfast taco, Azzurro Pizza, and Norman Rose Cafe. Loved the food!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

A friend recommended this hotel, so perhaps this was an unusual experience, but we had a horrible visit! They are in the process of remodeling, and they must have been behind schedule because they rented out rooms that were not yet complete.

First, we arrived at 3:00 and had to wait until 4:00 for our room to be ready. Once inside the room, we discovered we did not have hand towels. I stepped outside the room and asked the maid for some and she said she'd have them delivered. Instead of waiting around, we went wine tasting and to dinner. When we returned five hours later, we had no towels. I wanted to call and request some, but we didn't have a phone. We also didn't have an alarm clock. The room felt a bit stuffy, so I went to adjust the air conditioner, but it didn't have any knobs on it. Frustrated, we went to bed, but the sheets were scratchy and my husband had trouble sleeping. I woke up every hour sweating because the room was so humid. It was a lousy night's sleep and we will not stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010 via mobile

Wow. That's all I have to say... Stayed here with 3 friends on a birthday weekend in Napa. napa was wonderful; this hotel was not.

The pictures and ne made this place seem very nice but it was smelly and guests were complaining to thr front desk when we walked in. They upgraded us to a suite.

We walked into the smelly and dusty room. The suite portion was an adjoining room that basically had a minibar, two chairs and a couch. It was smelly too.

The beds were horrific. I can pretty much sleep anywhere and I was in pain in the morning because the beds were so bad. I would never recommend thus place to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

We booked this hotel because it looked nice from the outside and it was nicely located and reasonable prices. The photos on the site are a complete lie. The room was dirty, there were candy wrappers in the corner, the curtains were broken and we had to pin them shut with a safety pin, the lamps were broken, the air conditioning was broken so no ice for the entire hotel, the sink was clogged, the tub is backing up, there was no ice machine for the entire hotel, and it was 90 degrees out. The towles were the size of postage stamps and they didn't even have enough in the room, when we asked for more, there were none.The pool and the hot tub were closed because the entire hotel was under construction. And we they did not tell us that when we made our reservation or we never would have booked it. Workers started banging outside our room at 8:00 AM on MEMORIAL DAY! Do Not Stay here!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2010 via mobile

This is the worst place I have ever stayed in. The pictures in the internet made it look better than what it is in person. It's beat down, looks and is dirty. My room was not thurally cleaned. I found hair in the sink and tub when first checking in, found a bottle cap underneath my blankets that didn't belong to me. The room has a bad smell, carpet and sheets are worn out. The tv stations had static. I thought it would be nice to dip or lay out by the pool, but after seeing the pool...i wouldnt dare go near it. My room was right next to the towns road, with no fence to block off our room from the outside. There is no fridge or microwave in the rooms. Motel 6 is probably better than this place. This place needs major upgrades and i wouldnt plan on staying here ever again.

• Stayed May 2010

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa? Share your experiences!