I can't believe I'm saying this but... I stayed at a Best Western and actually enjoyed it.
This hotel will probably be my #1 pick to stay when visiting wine country now. Why?
1) Price - Last minute reservation for $130? Expect to pay at least double everywhere else.
2) Decor - It's not your typical low-budget hotel. Everything's been renovated. Spacious rooms are modern except for the AC unit but that doesn't bug me. Flat screen TV. Comfy beds. Microwave and frig in-room. Nice shower heads.
3) Location - I don't understand why people want to stay in Downtown Napa. There is absolutely nothing to do there. This is dead smack in the middle of Napa and Yountville on Highway 29. Makes the wine tasting drive and dinner drives up North much more bearable.
4) Staff - Front desk was wonderful
5) Free breakfast - I didn't wake up in time for this but it's a nice to have. To the person that complained in their Yelp review that they had to make their own waffles, shut the [--] up! It's free and it's a Best Western.
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK STAY WHEN VISITING WINE COUNTRY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dramatically poised entering Napa Valley's famous wine region and hot springs, the Best Western Ivy Hotel Napa Valley is an opulent avant-garde boutique hotel. The Ivy is an oasis to relax, reflect and rejuvenate. Enjoy a breakfast buffet and morning or evening swim in our year round heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Hotel Napa
- The Chateau Hotel
- BEST WESTERN PREMIER Ivy Hotel Napa Napa Valley, CA