The lobby was welcoming and the one bedroom suite met our needs. The first room we received was on the ground floor, which was proned to noise from outside and above. The drain in the bathtub was slow so we complained the next morning and was moved to a suite on the 3rd floor. This was much better as the noise level was reduced. Lounging outside during the evening reception was fantastic. The staff was courteous and friendly all the time. Special mention to Nathan at the restaurant. He was fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA