Great location to stay for a girls weekend. We had 2 rooms for 5 of us. The breakfast was convenient and the extra room was great to have. It was higher priced for other Embassy Suites I have stayed but all of the hotels and lodging in Napa Valley are higher priced. The location is not close to downtown Napa, but we rented a car so that was not a problem. The employees were friendly and helpful. I will definitely consider staying here again when I return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA