Stayed here over 4th of July weekend and I must say it's the nest Embassy Suites I've ever stayed in. The big open courtyard in the middle of the hotel just gave it a feel of being at more of a resort or upscale hotel. The location overall was good but I probably wouldn't stay here again for that reason. You could walk to downtown Napa but it was every bit of a mile or two, so not far but not easy to just pop back to the hotel or anything. I also really enjoyed the Yountville and St. Helena areas and would probably stay there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA