My husband and our BF's flew to Napa for a day of wine tasting and we chose the Embassy Suites more for proximity and convenience then anything else. We were pleasantly surprised at how lovely the grounds were with it's mill pond complete with swans and flowering gardens. Check in was a breeze and the staff couldn't have been more pleasant or helpful from ordering transportation for our evening out to making reservations for dinner. Our room was comfortable and had a lovely view of the pond and gardens. Since we were only staying for one night I can't comment on any of the other amenities but for our purposes it was wonderful. The hotel is just one mile from downtown and close to everything in the area. It offers a complimentary happy hour and full breakfast. We saw many families as well as older vacationers and assume that the larger rooms must be perfect for everyone! By far the best value in the area...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, EasyToBook and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA