Last minute family vacation to wine country! We decided on Embassy suites as we have stayed in other suite locations which had great service and outstanding accommodations. Our room was close to the pond area and it was very serene and soothing. The swans are beautiful! Our only complain was the check-in process which was absolutely terrible. The gentleman who checked us in was the supervisor; I didn't catch his name. He was superficially apologetic about not having the rooms ready. We arrived an hour early prior to the 4:00 pm check in time. We were patient and polite yet the gentleman did absolutely nothing to accommodated us. If anything he associated the delay to the housekeepers not being able to clean rooms in timely manner.
Correct me if im wrong but you are a hotel and are aware ahead of time about room capacity. Unprofessional to point fingers at lack of room readiness to housekeepers. You are the supervisor after all. The saving grace was the professionalism, courtesy and excellent customer service of Mr. Ryan Broderick. He saw our displeasure and approached and asked if there is anything he can do. We informed him of our situation and the first thing he did was sincerely apologize about our inconvenience. He continued to update as to the status of our room and also provided bottled water as it was extremely hot that day. We credit Ryan for facilitating our room availability. Throughout our stay, Ryan continuously checked in on us as well as other patrons. The first impression is usually the lasting impression. If this had held true for us than I would have given this Embassy suites location a below average due to the lack of empathy and customer service. The saving grace was Ryan!! I rarely do reviews but felt compelled because of the great service we received due to Ryan. Our family will return due to Ryan's efforts and customer service that went above and beyond!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA