I stayed here on a quick weekend get away on points. Overall the hotel matches out to the prior reviews, and was a pleasant stay. This hotel is a good example of a unique item found in the Embassy Suites chain that I have not run into elsewhere. It appears to have been single’s apartments converted into a hotel. (Arizona has several Embassies like this) This has some good & bad points, the good is the grounds as noted, but the room layout is rather strange with a full sink in the bedroom with a full bathroom right outside the bedroom. And overall I’ve found this type to always be in average shape with some parts really needing updating.
Furnishings were in good condition, but slightly dated and we have the brown shutter room so we got the one old, one new TV. And we had the strange dated bar/kitchen. Check in on a Saturday during the summer, expect delays getting your room as this place is busy. (Check in itself was quick) And get to breakfast early, it gets crowded by 9 AM but the staff in the kitchen is one of the fastest short order kitchens I’ve ever seen. We had a room facing one of the parking lots so noise wasn’t a problem, and overall the guests were pretty quiet when using the many outside areas for relaxing.
But to get around the area & to get to dinner, it was great. For dinner, highly suggest Julia’s Kitchen at COPIA, we got a last minute table easily and it was much more of a local’s place without the HWY 29 crowd driving up the prices & the noise. Talking to the guys at Conn Creek, it was one of their fave’s as well for a nice dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA