Nice amenities including free breakfast. Comfortable beds, good use of space. Great location in town. Now the bad stuff, and there isn't much. They are undergoing renovation right now, so the front entrance to the hotel is closed. All traffic is directed behind the hotel, and the parking is just outside your hotel window, which means, if you want to sleep in, those folks leaving early are firing up the engines right next to your room...like at 6 A.M.!
And if you book a room on the ground floor, you have the convenience of walking a short distance to the breakfast area, but our ground floor room had guests above who tromped around on the hardwood floors at all hours.
Nice pool area. Great for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA