The best feature of this hotel is its beautiful courtyard, with ponds and fountains. It's a terrific place to sit in the sun and enjoy a glass or two of wine. The rooms are large and comfortable, although we never could figure out what constituted a superior room, since the 2 we had were essentially identical. The reception in the evening is a nice way to wind down after a hard day of wine tasting. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Napa Valley CA